Sunday, October 7, 2007

Two Taffic Exchanges 1 good 1 bad

The first one this week I am not going to name but they are something that bees do. Some people feel it is a good one. I had a free sign up with them. (By the way most people and I agree say you should stay with the free sign up until you are sure of what you are getting.) They had a way of having a more focused traffic which some don’t have. That was good. It was not hard to surf but the number of people who clicked on my ads was not that many. It generated 10 or so clicks a day. The thing that has frustrated me is about a week ago I couldn’t log into my membership. It was not an id or password thing that I know of. There was never an email notifying me of anything. I sent them 2 emails over the week asking what the problem was and how I could get back into my account with no response. Needless to say I won’t be giving them my business.
The other traffic exchange is Soaring 4 Traffic. . Now this one I have not got a complete read on yet.
They seem good. I have had a large number of visitors to my web site as a result. It is easy to surf and get credits though they eat them up very quickly because of the volume. I have bought credits and that is ok but the cost adds up. And the reason I am not sure is even though they have sent a lot of traffic my way it is not targeted traffic. Meaning most have been window shoppers. I don’t know how you feel but lots of traffic is good but I would rather have less traffic if more of them were really looking to buy.

Well for now you could check out one of my web pages selling Teak Garden Furniture at TeaksnMore.com.


Till next time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave! I think you'll find in time that Soaring4Traffic is amongst the best TE's out there if as it appears you're basing it primarily on reach and response. This is a very responsive membership. Best of Luck!

Blogtommy