Sunday, October 14, 2007

Is any one really getting Rich?

Hi folks

Do you ever feel like your banging your head against a wall? You get all these guys saying it’s easy and in one week, or one month, or one year you will be rich. Yes we all have been there. I have discovered in the short time I have been marketing (or trying to) online, that there is no easy path to success. There is a lot of hard work to getting it off the ground and then a lot of hard work keeping it there.
So is there an easier path to success you may ask? May be but I am not there yet! So I have not discovered that path for me. I really think that “for me” is where I am at.
In this business just like every other aspect of our lives we need to be true to ourselves. We may get tempted to go this way or that but we all need to stop and say can I do this, I mean can I really do this, because if you can’t be true to yourself you will not be able to sell it to others.
We all see everyday things on the web that we don’t want anything to do with and it is easy to say no to them but there are so many out there that say if we just do this then we will see success. I think many of these programs or methods have been successful for some but can I make it a success for me?
The answers are still in the wind.
I am and will continue to look for the easier path. I don’t like working hard but I have had to do it all my life. I am also willing to work hard at this as well, to make this a success in my life.
If you have found an easier path (not some cock and bull story) share it with us. I’d love to hear about it and so would all my readers.

Till next time.

No comments: