Sunday, November 18, 2007

Marketing on Social Network site Friendswin!

Last time we were talking about Web 2.0 and Social networking. I mentioned some of the social networks last week like Facebook and Youtube or Myspace. I am not going to say these are no good and infact they are great sites but I am only going to talk about the ones I am using in my network marketing. People use them all in one way or the other. This time I’m going to talk about Friendswin.
First though I would like to remind us what social networking is all about. It really is any web site that allows interaction. It began with forums and blogs but now we have hundreds of sites that specialize in social networking (allowing people to talk to people in real time, or connect around a common interest).
Marketers love them because it allows them to build relationships with people from all over the world in an easy cost effective way. Most of them you can be a part of for free, how much more cost effective can you get.
I will share some more info about them and how to get them working for you in the future. I need to get to where I’m going here and talk about Friendswin.
Friendswin is new in fact it has only been live for a few weeks and it is not all up and working yet. They are working hard at it and what is live works very well. It is a great time to get in on it if you are also trying to do some affiliate marketing as you will be in on the ground floor. One of the features it is promoting is being able to put things on it in video with ease. I especially like it because it is also works well for promoting your business. There are groups you can become a part of in your interest area. You can put your profile up and advertise your web pages and blogs as much as you want. I find it easy to find my way around and figure out how to do what I want to do and if I find it easy then any one will be able to.
So if you are looking for a way of networking with others and building your business at the same time I think you will be pleased with what you find at Friendswin. It is the wave of the future.

No comments: